In celebration of the broadband internet that got set up in my apartment today, I thought I would post a few more pictures. :)They are a little bit random.
1) Some of my junior students (between the two classes, I have 92 jrs, and I haven't yet met my freshmen). I think I will have fun with them, but I don't know how I'll remember all their names!

2) This is a picture from back in Beijing, when I had this incredible chocolate milkshake. It definately made the "best things I've ever eaten" list, and Corrine took a picture to capture the first-bite joy.

3) Also taken in Beijing - people flocking to board a bus. It's pretty amazing to see and even more interesting to experience. The bus seems so crowded that people are about to fall back out the doors, and you wonder if there is enough oxygen for everyone on board. Just when you think it couldn't possibly get any more full, the bus stops and 15 more people get on.

4) This is Logan, the team baby. He is almost 4 months old and already quite handsome. He generally looks worried, like he carries the weight of the world on his shoulders. Poor guy. Maybe we should stop making him make all the team decisions...

No comments:
Post a Comment