Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Life as a To-Do List

Hi, I’m still alive. It’s been kind of busy. Only, let's see, 10 days until we leave, and still so much to do! So the best means of updating you on my life is by giving you my to-do list.

Thursday
*Fresh oral finals – bring class pictures
*Office hour
*Team lunch, fill out paperwork
*Junior oral finals – Bring copies for Christina, get gradesheets from Linda!
*Banquet for Chinese class

Friday
*Baby-sit Logan?
*Lunch with girls from fellowship (call Tammy)
*Shopping for gifts with Katrina
*Open House - clean, snacks, drinks, buy cups!

-Enter GL fresh grades
-Enter CC fresh grades
-Print GL Fresh, Soph finals questions
-Make Soph finals gradesheet
-Combine GL Fresh 2, Soph, and Jr grades with Corrine
-Figure out GL Fresh 1 grades with Katrina

-Student descriptions for summer cards
-End of year card for Ling, Tammy

-Newsletter? Type questions
-Write Partnership paper
-Start reading We are the World


Unfortunately, I know I won’t have it all done by next week when I’ll need to make a new to-do list. I hate transferring items without being able to scratch them off. And next week will be full of finishing finals, recording grades (lots of numbers hand written onto multiple sheets), cleaning, organizing, packing, goodbye visits, etc. But there are still good points. Like last week when I had the pleasure of catching two students who were trying to explain that they hadn't been in class practically all semester because they had leave. Did they think I wouldn't check it out with their head teacher? Busted! I can't wait to see them for the finals... hehe (evil teacher laugh).

No comments: